My Photo
Name:
Location: Rexburg, Idaho, United States

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Well, I'm home from School, and the first order of buisness was, of course, Shaver Lake!! First off, it was flippin awesome because I was able to be with my whole family (excluding Marc) in one place at one time. We had such a good time together, just talking, wakeboarding, playing games at the cabin (we don't rough it anymore, now that we've discovered the awesomeness of cabins), having a Dedrick-style sacrament meeting (Prayers, songs, speakers, special musical numbers and everything), eating lunch above a waterfall, and just being with each other.
This is 5/6 of my incredible fam. We had just listened to the sunday talks, and were heading up the trail to eat a nice sunday lunch. The waterfalls we named "Mike Falls" a few years back because our neighbor Mike Simmons had fallen at the bottom of the falls, and its now named after him.The rest of the pictures are of my family and me in a cove we call eagles cove. It's so peaceful in the evening-time when everyone
Takes thier boats off the lake, because it starts to get a little chilly. The whole lake gets really quiet, and the water turns to glass. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that this would be a great place to raise my kids. . . .Or at least have a nice summer home. (Someday) Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Vivian said...

Lane! So good to find you on blogger! How is married life?

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home